About Pinky Promise:
Pinky Promise is dedicated to revolutionizing women's healthcare in India. The company's leadership have an extensive background in healthcare, medicine and technology, from institutions like Yale, Wharton, the NHS, and Clarkson Univ. In a year since its launch, Pinky Promise has built a pan-India presence organically with ~100k engagements and a majority of its customers coming from Tier 2 and smaller areas. With our team's extensive background in healthcare, medicine, and technology, Pinky Promise is poised to make significant advancements in the industry.
As a founding member of an early-stage startup, you will play a crucial role in building the foundation of our in-house technology platform that will power our automated diagnostic and prescription system. You will have the unique opportunity to work closely with the founding team, contributing to the design and development of cutting-edge AI solutions that will transform the way women access reproductive healthcare.
- Collaborate closely with the founding team to design and implement scalable and reliable backend systems and services.
- Develop, maintain, and deploy RESTful APIs, microservices, and other backend components using best practices.
- Collaborate with the frontend team to integrate backend functionalities with the user interface.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in large language models and cloud technologies.
- Contribute to code reviews, documentation, and knowledge sharing with the engineering team.
- Experience with designing and developing RESTful APIs and microservices using frameworks like Django, Flask, Spring Boot, or Express.
- Understanding of database systems (SQL/NoSQL) and proficiency in writing efficient queries.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS or GCP and experience with related services.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git)
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Mumbai or Remote
- 6,00,000 LPA
At Pinky Promise, we value diversity, inclusivity and the mental and physical health of everyone on our team. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. As a part of our small, lean startup, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the founding team and make a significant impact on our product and company's growth.