Customer Success Manager
About Freight Tiger And The Opportunity
Freight Tiger has built India's largest unified freight network, which combines offline with digital to build a modern operating system for the logistics industry. This is revolutionary for a supply chain that is traditionally fragmented, offline, and time-intensive. As India aims to bring down logistics costs from over 14% to under 10% of GDP, Freight Tiger is positioned to be at the forefront of this ambitious endeavor.
Freight Tiger's malleable software enables a collaborative freight network, creating value for every stakeholder in the supply chain, from large-scale producers to individual drivers. It is truly neutral, which is virtually unheard of in the logistics industry. This will give you the opportunity to apply your financial acumen to creating profitability while addressing the needs of a vast variety of customers being served by a layered and complex solution.
What we need from you: the ability to deal well with ambiguity, have the foresight and think critically. If you're resilient, love a challenge and have lots of drive, you'll fit in well at Freight Tiger.
What you get in return: a seat at the table at a growth-stage tech startup with a brilliant team and massive potential.
Freight Tiger is backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Moonstone Investments, Shriram Transport Finance, Munjal Family Trust, Florintree Infra and Aroa Ventures.
Customers: Our 300+ customers include Saint Gobain, Dalmia Group, JSW Steel, ITC, DHL, MRF, and Pernod Ricard - many of India's largest companies.
About The Role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will wear multiple hats to manage key enterprise/named customers. The growth of your individual clients will solely be your responsibility. You will be responsible for working very closely with the customer teams. Your responsibilities will include driving the Freight Tiger platform's adoption and renewals, expanding the account, upselling/cross-selling, and advocacy across your portfolio. You will be the liaison between the customer and the Freight Tiger ecosystem, streamlining partnerships with product management, engineering and professional services.
This role is varied and fast-paced - constantly adapting to the logistics industry's landscape and business needs.
- Champion the Freight Tiger platform across your customer base to grow the account and help achieve its full potential.
- Build and establish exceptional relations with top manufacturing multi-billion dollar brands.
- Help streamline and improve logistics needs across various industry verticals.
- Brainstorm with product & tech teams to continuously improve product offerings.
- As Freight Tiger expands its product portfolio, you shall be responsible for cross-selling and upselling enhanced products/features to clients.
- Repeatedly strive to deliver value to the client. Maintain a regular cadence of analytical reviews with the client to identify metrics critical for clients.
- Ensure expectations are being met and the client sees ROI on their investment.
- Analyze all customer health metrics (NPS, logons, etc.) to use data to identify any potential at-risk customers.
- Ensure optimal financial health of the account.
- MBA/Equivalent Degree along with 3+ years of experience.
- Relevant experience in customer service management/customer success would be preferred but not mandatory.
- Mandatory experience in logistics or transportation companies
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good and quick problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and mentor a team of young professionals.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly while still focusing on details and being analytical.
- You will be a strong teammate but still a self-starter.