About Freight Tiger And The Opportunity
Freight Tiger has built India's largest unified freight network, which combines offline with digital to build an intelligent ecosystem for the road freight industry. This is revolutionary for a supply chain that is traditionally fragmented, offline, and time-intensive. As India aims to bring down logistics costs from over 14% to under 10% of GDP, Freight Tiger is positioned to be at the forefront of this ambitious endeavour.
Have you ever wanted to lead the success of a cutting-edge product that will change the very nature of an industry? We are looking for a top-of-class Product & Growth Marketing Lead to fuel our growth as we scale rapidly. This role is for those who like an open canvas to do their best work; we love off-the-wall ideas and are waiting to let you run with them.
Freight Tiger uses unique technology to solve operational problems for all stakeholders in the supply chain, from large-scale producers to individual drivers. It is truly neutral, which is virtually unheard of in the logistics industry. This will give you the opportunity to strategize for a vast variety of customers across a diverse range of product offerings. If you’ve always wanted to push your creative limits, this is the place for you.
What we need from you: deal well with ambiguity, resilience and grit, passion to market and position B2B technology products, and most importantly, lots of drive. What you'll get in return: a seat at the table at a growth-stage tech start-up with a brilliant team and massive potential.
About the Role:
We’re looking for Software Engineers who are eager to do customer facing roles. Your responsibility will be to work closely with software engineering teams of our customers and enable integrations of Freight Tiger software with a large number of 3rd party software like SAP, Oracle, Government Portals, bespoke software, etc. You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes. In this cross-functional role, you will collaborate with experts in infrastructure, design, engineering and operations to build mission-critical features that integrate Freight Tiger to its customers. We have a high bar for quality & efficiency - you will collaborate closely with Product Managers and Business Operations teams to build for scale and create solutions.
In this role, you will interact with customers of Freight Tiger, who are usually large manufacturers or transport companies. You will help customers who use software like SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, etc to integrate with the Freight Tiger cloud software. You will have to understand the clients business processes. You will have to help them map data structures to those of Freight Tiger. You will have to find solutions for their technical needs about our APIs or other integrating end points. You will have to determine what can be achieved and what can’t be. Often you will work with Freight Tiger’s core product engineering team. A successful candidate must have a techno-functional background.
A successful candidate must have a strong drive for results, have an obsession for high quality, must be a team player, and must have the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Become the engineering point of contact for Freight Tiger customers.
- Develop an integration layer using a middleware
- Understand customer requirements, keeping in mind the real-world problems that our customers face.
- Design and implement well thought out services, systems, and solutions that are reliable,
- scalable and maintainable.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Helping resolve technical issues faced by customers in integrating with Freight Tiger.
- Coordinate with core engineering team, product team.
- Technical support during new customer onboarding and integrations.
- Analyze and resolve customer concerns and problems, diagnose the root cause, and document interactions.
- Provide on-call and ongoing troubleshooting, technical advice, suggestions.
- Support remote and local upgrades, installations, and maintenance.
- Conduct training and create documentation for other engineers, users, customers and other audiences to enable faster resolution of similar queries
- 3-6 years of experience in product support in any large software product company (preferably ERP, CRM, Transport Management)
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of middleware like Apache Camel or Mulesoft or any other middleware to enable enterprise integrations.
- Knowledge of sales & distribution business processes in ERP and understanding of Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Delivery Orders, Picking, Packing, Invoices, Materials, Customers, Vendors, warehouse management, transport orders, transfer orders, etc
- Knowledge of any ERP software like SAP, Oracle, etc
- Experience in API testing using POSTMAN or any REST API testing tool.
- Experience of using any service ticket management software like Jira service desk or freshdesk or SAP or salesforce or other similar customer service management software.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills required.
- Be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Be fast, efficient and able to juggle multiple projects.
We offer a competitive salary, equity, and a quality health insurance plan.