Styched, an affordable youth fashion brand, is looking to hire a Senior Merchandiser / Production Specialist for their DELHI office. This lead resource should be strong in Operations on-ground, past experience in dealing with Merchandizing fabrics and Tailors execution, experience in operations execution and tailors/associates management . He/she should be passionate to make a difference in a fast, chaotic setup. Key responsibilities include :
1. Suggest Pattern Creation, create Tech Packs/ fabrics inputs for various designs.
2. Work with the tailors (in-house and freelance/external) to regular work allocation and delivery.
3. Regulate material usage and keep control of the material cost.
4. Allocate work based on prior work quality, bandwidth and order management dashboard to ensure smooth flow of order dispatch.
5. Maintain trackers and payout schedule. Be the front facing personnel from Styched for all tailors.
6. Rigorously overview QC and Stitching and Machinery efficiency on a daily basis.
7. Responsible for Tailoring and Production KPIs of the company.
8. Fabric sourcing and order management based on order history and forecasting
Work Schedule - Monday to Saturday.
Employment Type -Full-time
- How many years of Clothing and Clothing Accessories Stores experience do you currently have?
Ideal answer: 4-5 years minm
- How many years of work experience do you have using Merchandising/production?
Ideal answer: 4-5 years minm.
- Must have - Graduate from a premier Fashion college (NIFT, Pearl, NID, IIFT, etc). Prior experience in merchandising is a must. Adept in Managing Tailors. Good with Job allocation, QC, Process Management
Ideal answer: Yes