About 10x Academy-
10x Academy is a modern-day coding school founded by highly experienced software developers passionate about guiding young people build real-world products. A 6-month online program where students will be trained rigorously by industry experts to help them land high paying product based software developer jobs, without paying tuition fees upfront.
Designation-Freelancer College Partnership Alliance Consultant
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients (Campus/institutes)
- Minimum 3- years of program manager experience/community building experience.
- Experience within B2B and Ed-tech would be a strong advantage
- Deeper connection with colleges and universities PAN India.
- Build and maintain engagement in colleges through online activities like tech-fest, hackathons, webinars, career coaching etc.
- Possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong networker & relationship builder, with good and tactful negotiation skills.
- Passionate about education.
- Ability to run end-to-end online campaigns in colleges.
- Having experience building and maintaining college partnerships.
- Highly self motivated, able to work with a target-driven mindset.
- Strategy Planning: Create a strategic roadmap and execution plan for conducting events and promotions at colleges and ensure students’ engagement in the same.
- Create awareness about the course being offered by us in the college and encourage them to take further steps.
- Reach out to various colleges through LinkedIn and other media and promote the course being offered by us.
- Build a successful college network to ensure the smooth execution of the plan.
- Daily follow up to all the prospects/leads and also closing the leads.
- Work closely with the college, set expectations with them, and prepare the MOU.
- Participation in the scholarship test is a requirement for the selection process, so ensure the maximum number of students participate in the test.
- Communicate with students, staff, and faculty to ensure that students have a positive experience and are able to access all necessary resources.
- Respond to student inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner. Maintain accurate student records and databases.
- Prepare and submit reports and statistics on student enrollment and the progress of the action.