EatWell Meal Kits,Inc.
Business Development Manager (Full Time, $70,000/yr, competitive equity offering)
The Role in Brief
Are you a changemaker, passionate about driving impact in underserved populations?
Does the idea of being a leader in developing partnerships in a B2B healthcare marketplace excite you? Then you are a great fit for EatWell’s Business Development Manager!
Currently embarking on the next phase of exponential growth, EatWell is looking for a driven and experienced leader to grow partnerships with Massachusetts Medicaid health insurers. The role focuses on collaborating with EatWell’s marketing team to further our go to market strategy, increase brand awareness, and drive conversions, ultimately increasing the number of patients our programs impact!
Focuses and Responsibilities
New Account Development
Develop relationships with prospective clients, including Mass Medicaid insurance payors and health systems to expand EatWell sales and impact.
- Refine go-to-market strategy to increase client awareness of EatWell brand
- Bolster supporting market research on client-specific values, key stakeholders, and service opportunities as to support customer discovery, prioritization, and fit
- Manage sales funnel to acquire new clients in a B2B health insurance marketplace
Existing Account Management
Further existing relationships with current healthcare clients to ensure program satisfaction and success.
- Maintain customer accounts and support clients in the launching of EatWell programs and enrollment of patients
- Provide general client support and ensure payor and provider needs are met to keep programs running smoothly
- Draw insights from patient/program progress via EatWell data analytics platform to generate and share impact reports with clients
- Identify and develop additional opportunities to expand EatWell services and improve outcomes for a clients’ populations
Further Provider Relationships
Build relationships with providers to identify satisfaction with--and success of--EatWell programming, in order to better meet their needs, develop provider champions, and maximize impact
- Grow EatWell’s provider community to drive engagement and referrals with EatWell services and offerings
- Support onboarding of providers to EatWell programs and patient enrollment, including in-person trainings and demonstrations
What We’re Looking For
EatWell’s Organizational Values
- Patient- and community-centered
- Interdisciplinary and flexible
- Innovative and scrappy
- Passionate about underserved populations and social determinants of health
Ideal Candidate Values
- Collaborative, flexible, and versatile
- Creative and visionary
- Self-directed, driven, and eager to learn
Ideal Candidate Skills
- Storyteller with strong communication skills
- Strategic approach to creative problem solving
- Experience collaborating in a B2B marketplace
- Experience pitching sales to clients
Role is a mix of in-person and remote opportunities; must be able to report to in-person work in the Boston area.
About EatWell Meal Kits
We believe wholesome food changes lives. EatWell equips health insurers with a Food is Medicine meal kit to treat food insecurity and reduce healthcare costs among their diabetic populations. Although we work with a variety of partners, EatWell programs are predominantly prescribed to diabetic Medicaid patients. Our 30-minute, 1-pot meal kits are designed to make nutritious food more affordable and accessible. Our supporting education platform provides patients with culinary and dietary education that supports sustainable behavior change, while our impact analytics predict health improvements and cost savings. Headquartered in Boston and currently serving patients across Massachusetts, we are excited for our next stage of growth, expanding to serve patients across the Northeast!