About the job
Styched, an affordable youth fashion brand, offers unlimited fashion choices and is powered by zero inventory Production on Demand Model (POD) and a unique scalable Tailoring network.
Styched is looking to hire a QC manager for their Bangalore hub. This resource should be strong in fashion design and construction while looking at Quality control and in dealing with Tailors execution to ensure proper Quality and construction of final products. He/she should be passionate to make a difference in a fast, chaotic setup.
1. Monitor and drive improvement in quality of products made daily by working along with Merchandizing and tailors
2. Build and relentlessly monitor quality matrix/scores and review construction, stitching and discuss the same with tailors to improvise output
3. Understand Styched design philosophy and how the ideal construction should be
4. Guide and build processes with Merchandizer to evaluate products on body forms, sample preparations, tech packs and any other documentation needed to practically improve quality of output
5. Build and develop the design-QC team, and regularly drive improvements by direct engagement with Tailors
Work Schedule - Monday to Saturday.
- How many years of Clothing and Clothing Accessories Stores experience do you currently have? Ideal answer: 1-2 years
- How many years of work experience do you have using Merchandising/production? Ideal answer: 1-2 years
- Must have - Graduate from a premier Fashion college (NIFT, Pearl, NID, IIFT, etc).
Prior experience in design/ fabrics management is a must. Good with QC, Process Management
SALARY - 25k -35K per month based on experience.