About Freight Tiger and the Opportunity
Freight Tiger has built India's largest unified freight network, which combines offline with digital to build an intelligent ecosystem for the road freight industry. This is revolutionary for a supply chain that is traditionally fragmented, offline, and time-intensive. As India aims to bring down logistics costs from over 14% to under 10% of GDP, Freight Tiger is positioned to be at the forefront of this ambitious endeavor.
Have you ever wanted to lead the success of a cutting-edge product that will change the very nature of an industry? We are looking for a top-of-class Customer Success Manager to fuel our growth as we scale rapidly. This role is for those who like an open canvas to do their best work; we love off-the-wall ideas and are waiting to let you run with them.
Freight Tiger uses unique technology to solve operational problems for all stakeholders in the supply chain, from large-scale producers to individual drivers. It is truly neutral, which is virtually unheard of in the logistics industry. This will give you the opportunity to strategise for a vast variety of customers across a diverse range of product offerings. If you've always wanted to push your creative limits, this is the place for you.
What we need from you: deal well with ambiguity, resilience and grit, passion to market and position B2B technology products, and most importantly, lots of drive. What you’ll get in return: a seat at the table at a growth-stage tech startup with a brilliant team and massive potential.
Location: Mumbai / Bengaluru /Delhi
About the Role:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will wear multiple hats to manage key enterprise/named customers and mentor a team of customer success associates who will be given the responsibility to drive low to medium-sized accounts under your guidance independently. The growth of your individual clients and team clients will solely be your responsibility. You will be responsible for working very closely with the customer teams.
Your responsibilities will include driving Freight Tiger platform's adoption and renewals, expanding the account, upselling/cross-selling, and advocacy across your portfolio. You will be the liaison between the customer and the Freight Tiger ecosystem, streamlining partnership with product management, engineering and professional services.
This role is varied and fast-paced – constantly adapting to the logistics industry's landscape and business needs.
● Get a chance to work with a super talented team and learn how to grow the business 100X over the coming years.
● Champion the Freight Tiger platform across your customer base to grow the account and help achieve its full potential.
● Build and establish exceptional relations with top manufacturing multi-billion dollar brands. Help streamline and improve logistics needs across various industry verticals.
● Brainstorm with product & tech teams to continuously improve product offerings.
● As Freight Tiger expands its product portfolio, you shall be responsible for cross-selling and upselling enhanced products/features to clients.
● Repeatedly strive to deliver value to the client. Maintain a regular cadence of analytical reviews with the client to identify metrics critical for clients.
● Ensure expectations are being met and the client sees ROI on their investment.
● Analyse all customer health metrics (NPS, logons, etc.) to use data to identify any potential at-risk customers.
● Ensure optimal financial health of the account.
● Bachelors/Equivalent Degree along with 3+ years of experience or Graduate with 4+ years of experience. Relevant experience in customer service management/customer success would be preferred but not mandatory.
● Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness.
● Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
● Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
● Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
● Good and quick problem-solving skills.
● Ability to manage and mentor a team of young professionals.
● Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly while still focusing on details and being analytical.
● You will be a strong teammate but still a self-starter.