About Freight Tiger and the Opportunity
Freight Tiger has built India’s largest unified freight network, which combines offline with digital to build a modern operating system for the logistics industry. This is revolutionary for a supply chain that is traditionally fragmented, offline, and time-intensive. As India aims to bring down logistics costs from over 14% to under 10% of GDP, Freight Tiger is positioned to be at the forefront of this ambitious endeavour.
Freight Tiger’s malleable software enables a collaborative freight network, creating value for every stakeholder in the supply chain, from large-scale producers to individual drivers. It is truly neutral, which is virtually unheard of in the logistics industry. This will give you the opportunity to apply your financial acumen to creating profitability while addressing the needs of a vast variety of customers being served by a layered and complex solution.
What we need from you: the ability to deal well with ambiguity, have the foresight and think critically. If you’re resilient, love a challenge and have lots of drive, you’ll fit in well at Freight Tiger.
What you get in return: a seat at the table at a growth-stage tech startup with a brilliant team and massive potential.
Freight Tiger is backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Moonstone Investments, Shriram Transport Finance, Munjal Family Trust, Florintree Infra and Aroa Ventures.
Customers: Our 300+ customers include Saint Gobain, Dalmia Group, JSW Steel, ITC, DHL, MRF, and Pernod Ricard - many of India’s largest companies.
- Budgeting & MIS for all of the business
- Key reporting to Investors management team
- Back up for financial controller
- Handling Audit matters & Tax compliance
- Guiding the team in operational improvisations
- CA with 1-2 years of experience.
- Worked in FP&A roles in a service industry.
- Has exposure to working in Direct & Indirect tax areas during Articleship or post qualification.
- Has exposure in Financial closing & handling Audits
- Beginner level knowledge in financial modelling & planning
- Expert level skills in MS excel and Powerpoint
- Open to work in an environment where work spans from operations to management/ investor reporting
- Excellent team player with strong work ethics and first-principles thinking - ability to analyze situations and create proactive legal strategies.
- Willingness to learn, be a hustler with sound judgement.