About Freight Tiger and the Opportunity
Freight Tiger has built India’s largest unified freight network, which combines offline with digital to build a modern operating system for the logistics industry. This is revolutionary for a supply chain that is traditionally fragmented, offline, and time-intensive. As India aims to bring down logistics costs from over 14% to under 10% of GDP, Freight Tiger is positioned to be at the forefront of this ambitious endeavour.
Freight Tiger’s malleable software enables a collaborative freight network, creating value for every stakeholder in the supply chain, from large-scale producers to individual drivers. It is truly neutral, which is virtually unheard of in the logistics industry. This will give you the opportunity to apply your financial acumen to creating profitability while addressing the needs of a vast variety of customers being served by a layered and complex solution.
What we need from you: the ability to deal well with ambiguity, have the foresight and think critically. If you’re resilient, love a challenge and have lots of drive, you’ll fit in well at Freight Tiger.
What you get in return: a seat at the table at a growth-stage tech startup with a brilliant team and massive potential.
Freight Tiger is backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Moonstone Investments, Shriram Transport Finance, Munjal Family Trust, Florintree Infra and Aroa Ventures.
Customers: Our 300+ customers include Saint Gobain, Dalmia Group, JSW Steel, ITC, DHL, MRF, and Pernod Ricard - many of India’s largest companies.
Location: Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi
- Be responsible for the development and testing of product initiatives and feature development.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software.
- B.E. in Computer Science / MCA. 2-4 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database systems like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc., is a plus.
- Familiarity with version control (Git) and bug tracking system (Jira). CI/CD (argo) is a plus.
- Familiarity with async workflows and messaging queues such as RabbitMq, Kafka etc. and familiarity with monitoring tools (grafana alerts) and APM (newrelic) is a plus.
- Familiarity with the AWS cloud platform is a plus.
- Must be open to experimenting with new technologies & enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.