About the Role:
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be the first point of contact for the customer and the face of Freight Tiger. This is a pivotal role with a fusion of sales and marketing. You will be responsible to create the pipeline deals by reaching out and engaging with relevant persons at the customer organizations. You will nurture early stage communication with all prospects to steer them into a sales meeting and engagement.
Own the pipeline creation - create more opportunities/deals for the sales team to engage through outbound, inbound and nurturing channels.
Build an in-depth understanding of our offerings and how they add value to the customer.
Actively engage with prospects by sharing product information, probing requirements and responding to their queries to create new opportunities.
Participate in industry forums, product conferences and online forums to evangelise our products & solutions.
Standardise qualification process - qualify all leads before they become opportunity/deals in a predictive and repetitive process.
Create opportunities across all channels:
Identify relevant industries to pitch Freight Tiger’s value proposition.
Target specific persons in companies under the identified industries.
Pitch Freight Tiger’s value proposition across all channels – social media, email and phone calls.
Process every lead promptly and take it to a point where sales executives can engage and meet the customer.
For older leads and opportunities, re-engage at a regular frequency and create opportunities through nurturing accounts and relationships.
Collaborate with extended teams:
Work with the marketing/communications team to create and execute sales campaigns.
Collaborate with sales; marketing teams to identify; execute new approaches to lead generation.
Provide feedback to the product team on the key industry challenges identified during the qualification process.
Maintain CRM as the repository of all information on accounts and engagement with customers.
Visibility and reporting for Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) and pipeline accounts.
- Ability to prospect via calls, email, and other channels like LinkedIn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process
- Believes in understanding the market, buyer personas, solving challenges by positioning Freight Tiger’s offerings
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn and make new connections
- Strong customer orientation with ability to deliver assigned targets
- You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers
- Prior experience or strong inclination of working in a start-up. You should be comfortable with ambiguity and ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- A track record of at least one year as an SDR in the B2B enterprise software segment
- Understanding of the logistics domain will be an added advantage
What’s in it for You?
- Play a key role in a rapidly growing organization set to digitize logistics for India
- An opportunity to work with an experienced sales team that loves solving problems for customers
- You will be part of a dynamic team focused on delivering exceptional customer experience
- Rub shoulders with top leaders and logistics/IT professionals, eventually strengthening your network
- Growth path leading to Field Sales or Product roles
- A great work environment committed to and driven by our Operating Principles