About the role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will wear multiple hats of managing key our Enterprise/Named customers as well as mentoring a team of customer success associates who will be given responsibility to independently manage low to medium size accounts under your guidance. The growth of your individual clients and team clients will solely be your responsibility. You will be responsible to work very closely with the customer teams. Your responsibilities will include driving adoption and renewals of the Freight Tiger platform, expansion of the account, upselling/cross selling and advocacy across your portfolio. You will be the liaison between the customer and the Freight Tiger ecosystem, streamlining partnership with product management, engineering and professional services.
This role is varied and fast-paced – always adapting to the landscape within the Logistics industry, as well as the business needs.
In this position you will..
- Champion the Freight Tiger Platform across your customer base
- Build and establish exceptional relations with our clients
- Be responsible for growing the account and achieving its full potential. Be a subject matter expert
- As freight tiger diversifies its product portfolio, you shall be responsible for cross-selling and upselling enhanced products / features to the clients
- Repeatedly strive to deliver value to the client. Maintain a regular cadence of analytical reviews with the client to identify metrics critical for clients
- Ensure expectations are being met and the client is seeing ROI on their investment
- Analyse all Customer health metrics (NPS, logons, etc) to use data to identify any potential at risk customers
- Ensure optimal financial health of the account
What you Bring
- MBA/Equivalent Degree along with 2-3 years of experience or Graduate with 4-5 years of experience in customer service management/customer success experience
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Possess exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Ability to manage and mentor a team of juniors
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter
- Build strong relationships with the team members to share learning