Styched, an affordable youth fashion brand, offers unlimited fashion choices and is powered by zero inventory Production on Demand Model (POD)and a unique scalable Tailoring network.
Styched is looking to hire an experienced leader as Production Head for their Bangalore hub. This lead resource should be strong in Operations on-ground, people management especially tailors and production associates on the floor, past experience in dealing with tailors execution and having an eye for details daily in Operations. He/she should be passionate to make a difference in a fast, chaotic setup.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and drive operations execution relentlessly to meet KPIs across fabrics/materials, production, and shipping
- Work with the tailors (in-house and freelance/external) to regular work allocation and delivery
- Constantly hire and develop Tailors' network in external mode and ensure retention and growth of tailor network to meet business needs
- Guide and build processes with Merchandiser to Allocate work based on prior work quality, bandwidth and order management dashboard to ensure smooth flow of order dispatch
- Build and develop the Production team, Improvements in process and personnel
- Rigorously overview QC and Stitching and Machinery efficiency on a daily basis
- Responsible for Materials, vendor development, and supply chain efficiency for the Bangalore hub/network
- Fabric sourcing and order management based on order history and forecasting
Work Schedule - Monday to Saturday
- How many years of clothing and clothing accessories stores experience do you currently have? Ideal answer: 8-10 years minimum
- How many years of work experience do you have using merchandising/production? Ideal answer: 8-10 years minimum
- Must have - graduate from a premier engineering college and /or from industrial engineering background. Prior experience in factory / production with tailors is a must. Adept in managing tailors. Good with job allocation, quality control, process management