Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
We are looking for an Enterprise Software Architect to join our rapidly growing engineering team. You will be at the forefront of enterprise adoption of our cloud native software service. The role is at the crossroads of traditional enterprise tech and the latest in SAAS delivery. The right candidate must be self-motivated, fast learner who can bridge the technologies from either side efficiently.
- Ownership of technology design and architecture.
- Work closely with product and business teams to gather technical requirements and device innovative solutions.
- Thoroughly document technology architecture, design decisions, trade offs.
- Keep abreast of the latest advances in their domain and bring in new approaches for business efficiency.
- Be the champion for software Engg best practices in terms of coding guidelines, testing methodologies, deployment and performance tuning.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team.
- Should have 12+ year's relevant experience.
- Experience building and operating complex SAAS systems at scale.
- Experience designing and building highly configurable, customisable multi-tenanted software.
- System integration experience with RPC modes like REST, SOAP, EDI etc.
- Web based application delivery, cyber security.
- PHP, NodeJS, Java, Golang, Scala.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka.
- Apache Camel, Mulesoft.
- SAP experience a bonus.
About Freight Tiger
Freight Tiger is building SaaS platforms-marketplaces for the $130 Billion logistics industry in India. We are super-stoked to create solutions, technology and services that positively impact the lives of everyone from shippers to transporters to drivers.
The Indian Logistics industry doesn't need a revolution. It already manages millions of transactions a day and quite well. It needs an enabler. We're building technology tools and a transparent platform that will enable stakeholders such as truck owners, brokers and logistics companies to make transactions simple, efficient and transparent.
Why Explore a Career at Freight Tiger
The crew here come from some amazing places like Microsoft, Intuit, Caterpillar, SAP, Yahoo, Amazon, Infosys and Housing. We're also funded by one of Asia's largest transportation-finance companies and prominent executives from tech and private equity!
Freight Tiger Interview Process
Online Assessment + 3 Technical Rounds + 1 HR Round