Location: Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai
Function: IT Operations and Support → DevOps / Cloud
The DevOps Engineer will actively be part of deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
- Work closely with Development teams to implement and automate systems and architectures.
- Drive Automation efforts across the organization utilizing containerised deployment on Kubernetes.
- Automate deployment using promotion pipelines across multiple environments with Spinnaker.
- Deploy and maintain stateful services on Kubernetes, we run databases, Kafka, Elasticsearch etc on non prod environments in Kubernetes.
- Setup and maintain monitoring of systems via Prometheus and Grafana to be on top of all production systems, go one step further with automated healing.
- Configuration Management, and Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) tools such as Jenkins.
- Develop and maintain scalable architecture solutions using Cloud Providers such as AWS.
- Optimise AWS usage to get maximum cost benefit from the deployed resources.
- Work alongside product architecture teams to make recommendations on DevOps practices.
- Collaborate with your peers as a subject matter expert on cloud, containers, virtualisation technologies, automation and DevOps.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- We are cloud and container native, in depth understanding of containerisation technologies like docker and Kubernetes is a must.
- Experience with production workloads on AWS is mandatory.
- Experience with scripting with Python, Bash, etc.
- Good understanding of Security and Security practices.
- Experience with Spinnaker for automated deployments.
- Experience with maintaining and tuning sql and nosql stores like Postgres, MySQL and ElasticSearch.
- Experience with monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, NewRelic, Prometheus, Grafana.
About Freight Tiger
Freight Tiger is building SaaS platforms-marketplaces for the $130 Billion logistics industry in India. We are super-stoked to create solutions, technology and services that positively impact the lives of everyone from shippers to transporters to drivers.
The Indian Logistics industry doesn't need a revolution. It already manages millions of transactions a day and quite well. It needs an enabler. We're building technology tools and a transparent platform that will enable stakeholders such as truck owners, brokers and logistics companies to make transactions simple, efficient and transparent.
Why Explore a Career at Freight Tiger
The crew here come from some amazing places like Microsoft, Intuit, Caterpillar, SAP, Yahoo, Amazon, Infosys and Housing. We're also funded by one of Asia's largest transportation-finance companies and prominent executives from tech and private equity!
Freight Tiger Interview Process
Online Assessment + 3 Technical Rounds + 1 HR Round
Founded in 2015 • 200 - 500 employees • Headquartered in Mumbai