Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
- Design and build highly scalable, reliable and available software products.
- Your ability to partner with business, product teams will set you apart.
- Work closely with product and business teams towards building the right features, model the domain, design the master data models and build a malleable layer of software.
- Continuously seek to innovate & improve upon the software capabilities & development processes.
- Execute technical roadmap in collaboration with the Product & Engineering teams.
- Drive software development best practices in terms of coding guidelines, design decisions, testing methodologies, deployment and performance tuning.
- Keep abreast of the latest advances in their domain and bring in new approaches for business efficiency.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team.
- Should have 9 to 12 year's of relevant experience.
- Experience building and operating complex SaaS systems at scale.
- Experience designing and building highly configurable, customisable multi-tenanted software.
- Master of abstraction.
- Experience in overseeing development on multiple projects simultaneously.
- System integration experience with RPC modes like REST, SOAP, EDI etc.
- Web based application delivery, cyber security.
- PHP, NodeJS, Java, Golang, Scala.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka.
- SAP, Apache Camel, Mulesoft experience an added advantage.
About Freight Tiger
Freight Tiger is building SaaS platforms-marketplaces for the $130 Billion logistics industry in India. We are super-stoked to create solutions, technology and services that positively impact the lives of everyone from shippers to transporters to drivers.
The Indian Logistics industry doesn't need a revolution. It already manages millions of transactions a day and quite well. It needs an enabler. We're building technology tools and a transparent platform that will enable stakeholders such as truck owners, brokers and logistics companies to make transactions simple, efficient and transparent.
Why Explore a Career at Freight Tiger
The crew here come from some amazing places like Microsoft, Intuit, Caterpillar, SAP, Yahoo, Amazon, Infosys and Housing. We're also funded by one of Asia's largest transportation-finance companies and prominent executives from tech and private equity!
Freight Tiger Interview Process
Online Assessment + 3 Technical Rounds + 1 HR Round
Founded in 2015 • 200 - 500 employees • Headquartered in Mumbai