Head of Product (Remote - Boston preferred)
Vincere is on a mission to provide low or no-cost access to addiction healthcare through employer benefits, State partnerships and Medicaid. Addiction rates have risen sharply during the pandemic. Vincere gives individuals a virtual health platform inclusive of a mobile app, connected device, health coach / counselor, all in one program. The integrated care experience leads to incredible rates of success with conquering addiction - over 53% have been biochemically verified to quit at the end of our program.
We were founded in 2019 at the Harvard Innovation Lab, joined the Techstars | UnitedHealthcare Accelerator in 2020, and have since partnered with some of the largest payers, providers and most influential investors in US healthcare.
About the Role:
As our Head of Product, you’ll fully own our product roadmap, strategy, and development to continue increasing the value that our solution delivers to patients, healthcare providers, and our enterprise customers.
Our ideal candidate will have cross-functional experience in software development including design, UX, engineering, and data analytics, along with strong collaboration, research and relationship building with both internal and external stakeholders. Previous experience with healthcare mobile apps and web apps is ideal. You will be leading market and user research to garner insights from enterprise clients, patients in the field, and Vincere Health’s clinicians. A combination of technical literacy and deep empathy for our clinician and patient users is a must.
- Work with C-Suite to set the product vision and strategy, own the product roadmap
- Define the scope of development work, metrics to track, and product goals
- Leverage market research, user interviews, and data to prioritize across multiple streams and competing demands, while ensuring transparency and buy-in across the organization.
- Work directly with customers, clinicians and patients to identify goals, needs, and jobs to be done to generate input into product design and prioritization decisions.
- Monitor the development and deployment processes, own timelines for progress, and adjust scope and prioritization as situations require
- Work with tech team to define, track, and communicate metrics around key features and product performance
- Drive competitive analysis and market awareness activities, in partnership with founders, business development and commercial strategy teams.
- Contribute to external-facing product content for sales, marketing, and customer success purposes
- Work closely with CTO to steer the product roadmap across the Engineering, Product & Design (EPD) group.
- Participate in a collaborative, caring and high performing team where we support each other to grow and learn in our jobs
- Build and grow a market leading, high performing Product team and be instrumental in growing our EPD group.
- Cross-functional product management experience (design, UX, engineering, sales, customer success, marketing)
- Experience working with mobile apps for patients and/or web apps for healthcare providers
- At least 3 years of experience managing product managers and building high performing product and design teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Data analysis proficiency
- Humility to roll up sleeves and solve unexpected problems that are typical of a startup experience
- Ability to build a design team based on stellar design principles.
- A strong ownership mentality and ability to operate and prioritize independently
- Past experience in entrepreneurship, and strategic product design/development from first idea to launch
- Design skills in Figma or equivalent tool
- Data analysis skills in SQL, Google Sheets, Excel, or R/Python
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and being exposed to medical regulations
- Bonus experience in video/audio editing, animation, and graphic design
If you are ready to join a mission-driven, compassionate, and talented team, we'd love to meet you! At Vincere Health, we are building something brand new: accessible, empathic care for the ones who need it the most. We actively, and warmly, welcome applicants from a wealth of different backgrounds. Quit your boring corporate job. Join us.
Please feel free to learn more about us @ www.vincere.health.
Reach out to and send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.