- Should be a problem solver - to analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Must have an entrepreneurial bent of mind - someone who is looking for a low-risk entrepreneurial opportunity, with assistance in capital deployment and business strategy
- A deep sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent communication with strong interpersonal skills - should be an inspiring, motivated and convincing personality.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills : would be required to build a strong team of like-minded and driven individuals; lead and motivate said team members to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Strong process-driven approach - will be responsible to build processes for all new divisions of the business - teacher training, sales, marketing, operations and logistics, business development and more.
- Experience in Ed-tech
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Program Manager to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the organisation. You will be responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success for the vertical.
To thrive you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the - big picture- in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company's cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to drive the company's development and guide it towards long-term success.
Some responsibilities include:
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Establishing an entire vertical: set-up and oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Meticulous planning and implementation of business strategies for building and developing a vertical