GreenChoice is the first climate-positive grocery marketplace for conscious consumers with dietary needs.
- Evaluated the dietary, health, & climate impacts of 360K+ products
- Google named us one of the 3 “Best Apps for Good”
- 60K+ monthly users – growing organically 20% MoM
We’re seeking a creative, impact-motivated, results-driven UX/UI Designer to join the GreenChoice team and take our online marketplace and mobile app to the next level. You should have experience as a UX/UI designer and expertise in e-commerce, mobile-first design, and consumer tech. Ideally, you also have experience with branding/graphic design.
• Collect, research, investigate, and evaluate user requirements.
• Create prototypes for new features and product ideas.
• Collaborate with Engineering team to design and iterate on a project.
• Test for intuitiveness and experience.
• Create customer journey maps and customer personas.
• Create wireframes, low-fidelity mockups, and high-fidelity prototypes.
• Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
• Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
• Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
• Branding & creative design (visual design, iconography, etc.)